Any RoR Portal
Anyror: For all of us, the land is an important resource. In past for checking land related details, one must visit the Gram Panchayat office and stand in a long queue. But now the Government of Gujarat is actively participating in Digital India.
So, the Revenue Department of Gujarat and NIC was developed one portal named Anyror which means Any Record of Rights Anywhere. Check how to take RTE gujarat admission 2019 with free scholarship online.
By visiting this Anyror portal, one can get know all details about their land. Not only this but one can also check the Gujarat Jamin 7/12 8a and Gujarat Bhulekh Naksha by registering in this Gujarat Land Portal. For more details about your land kindly read the whole article carefully.
Anyror.gujarat.gov.in: A Land Portal:
Any RoR is a software for checking Land Records Online in Gujarat State. One can check their Land Record online by entering the Land record number. So, if you are living in Gujarat and want to check land records like VF7, VF12, 8A, VF6 and VF 8A you should visit the Any RoR portal. Because this portal saves your lot of time and efforts. This portal is successfully established in 225 Taluka and 26 Districts in Gujarat. So, instead of visiting e-dhara or e-gram office for land records, visit this portal directly.
RoR is the most crucial document because it is the main document which shows how the land of rights are delivered to one owner to other and details of landowners from time to time.
Types of Land Records in Gujarat:
As per the Revenue Department and the Government of Gujarat, land records differentiate in 4 types.
- VF 7: VF 7 means Village Form 7 which is known as 7/12 satbara Utara. By reading this, one can get all details about the land, ownership, boja and additional details about VF7/12.
- VF 6: Village Form 6 is a register which has at Talati of village Accountant. One can check any changes during record.
- VF 8 A: Village Form 8A provides details about Khata. By reading this form, one can check Khata Number with Owner features.
- 135 D: 135 D is a document of mutation. If you made any changes, Talati makes Notice 135 D. The report is agreed to Khaddar’s concerned and all other people for some problem.
- You can access your land details online
- Reduce the chances of Stealing
- Get all the land details by entering certain details
- Don’t go here and there for checking land details
District Register in AnyRoR Portal:
- Chhota Udaipur
How to Check Gujarat Bhulekh 7 12?
For checking land records online, one should first fulfil the below requirements.
Basic Requirements of Land Records:
- Bank account details
- Personal plus Legal Need
- Land division among family member
- Check the status of alteration
- Raising farm credit about bank loan
Steps for Checking Anyror Land Record Online:
- First, visit the official site of Anyror or go to this link https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/
- After that, click on the Show Land Record.
- Then enter district name, taluka name, village name, and survey number.
- Now click on the Get Details button.
- Finally, you will get all the details about Bhulekh Gujarat on your screen.
Procedure for Acquiring Computerized Copy of Anyror Gujarat Land Record:
If you want to get a computerized copy of VF 7/12 or VF 8a or VF 6, you should follow the below simple steps.
- For e-certificate of your land, visit your nearby e-Dhara, Kendra.
- After that, request for RoR print. For this, you need Khatedar name, farm name, Khata number, and survey number.
- Then the operator will confirm records and print Gujarat Jamin 7 12 8a from the computer.
- Now Mamlatdar sign and stamp on your RoR.
- After that, pay 15/- Rs. to Mamlatdar.
- Finally, sign the RoR documents which are totally computerized.
Anyror Village Map:
One can check the Gujarat Bhulekh Naksha from the official site of Gujarat Land Portal. After visiting the site one should follow the below simple steps. By following steps one can easily know the actual position of the land. So, let’s have a look…
- First, visit the official site of Any RoR
- After that, enter your taluka name, village name, district name and survey number.
- Then enter the captcha code.
- Now click on the Get Details button,
- After that, you will get all the details about your land.
- Then go to your land detail map.
- Now click on it.
- Finally, you will get all the details about the Gujarat Bhulekh Naksha.
F.A.Q About Anyror Gujarat
- What is ROR in land records?
- What is ROR in land registration online?
- What is the meaning of 7/12 utara?
- How to check my property details online in Gujarat?
- What is 7/12 land document?
Anyror Gujarat Gov in App:
For smartphone users, the Revenue Department and NIC of Gujarat develop mobile application. For download, the mobile application, follow the below steps.
- Turn on your internet connection.
- After that, go to your App store or play store.
- Then search for Anyror.
- Now click on the install button.
- Finally, after some time your application is successfully installed.
We hope you will get all the details about Anyror. IF you have land and want to check your land details online, then visit the government official portal. By visiting this, one can get all the details about the land with Gujarat Bhu-Naksha. For more articles like this visit our site jlltd.in. Also check all the government info like ECS status online, all gujarat, bihar scholarship and many more.
Table of Content
- 1 Any RoR Portal
- 2 Anyror.gujarat.gov.in: A Land Portal:
- 3 How to Check Gujarat Bhulekh 7 12?
- 4 Anyror Village Map:
- 5 F.A.Q About Anyror Gujarat
- 6 Anyror Gujarat Gov in App: