RTPS Full Form is Right to Public Service. Bihar RTPS is an online web portal, which provides various certificates online. This is an online web portal, which established by the Bihar Government.
Not only provide an online certificate, but also provide various online service. For accessing various government services, one must register in this portal. So, if you want to access services of Government or you want to make and check your certificates, RTPS Bihar helps you a lot.
Here we give you complete details about Bihar RTPS as well as how to register and login in this RTPS Bihar portal. So, let us have a look…
Right to Public Service Bihar Portal:
The RTPS portal was launched on 15th August 2011 by Bihar Government under the Right to Information Act of Bihar. The main purpose of this portal is to provide public services online within a small amount of time. There are so many services provided by the Bihar Government. To save their citizens time, the government of Bihar provides all these services online. A person who is a citizen of Bihar and living or not living in Bihar can check all these services online through the Portal. Below we listed some of services or certificate, which you can find online.
- Land Possession Certificate (LPC)
- Caste Certificate
- Tatkal Services for Residential, caste and Income Certificates
- Income Certificate
- OBC Certificate
- Local Residence Certificate
- Character Certificate
One can make or check above given certificate online. As we know to acquire any certificate, you require at least 10 to 15 days’ time. If any case of emergency, you must wait until 15 days. So, the Government of Bihar introduces a new web portal which provides various certificates online within 2 days in case of Tatkal.
RTPS Bihar Online Caste, Income, and Residential Certificate:
People in Bihar not only check their certificate online but you can also check or make your certificate via SMS method. If candidates want to register their mobile for a fill-up, RTPS Bihar Application Form then he/she can fill up the online form and get SMS alerts for their certificate alerts. For checking your application status one can send SMS on RTPS SEND to 56060. So, if you want to make any certificate online using this portal and you do not know how to fill up the form then here we give you complete details with necessary steps.
Useful Features of RTPS Bihar:
This portal provides us so many useful features and a wide range of services to People of Bihar. Below we listed some of them.
- One can get SMS alerts by enabling SMS service whenever the services are delivered.
- One can check the reasons behind delayed or denied, review and appeals of audit service by using this portal.
- By using this portal, one can request for online service, make a payment of the service, approve of the service and check the delivery of the service.
- One can easily access all the service and its status online by using this portal.
RTPS Bihar Application:
To apply for online service, one must register in this portal. Therefore, before start login, you need to register yourself in this portal. For registration, follow the below given steps.
- First, visit the Official website of Bihar RTPS or go to this link http://126.96.36.199/rtps/Home.aspx
- Now click on the link Apply Online.
- Then read the all-important notice and click on the I Agree link.
- After that, select one option from two.
- Now enter Aadhaar Number, your name in English and Hindi, Certificate name and Mobile number.
- Then click on the Next Button.
- After clicking on the button, you will receive a verification code on your mobile phone.
- Now enter this verification code.
- Then enter all the necessary details and go to the next phase.
- After that, as soon as you fill-up the form, you are redirected on the payment page.
- Now select any of the one-payment modes from net banking, credit card, and debit card.
- Then make payment for your certificate.
- After that, you will receive an application ID for your reference.
- By using this ID you can easily check your application status.
- Finally, you successfully apply for an online certificate.
How to Login in Bihar RTPS Portal?
For accessing various government services like, check Status of Income Certificate, Residential Form, Bihar Ration Card, and many more you must log in in this Bihar RTPS portal. For login, follow the following steps.
- Go to the official site.
- Now click on the Official Login link.
- Then enter username and password.
- After that, click on the login button.
- Finally, you can access and apply any of the service available at this portal.
Steps for Check RTPS Bihar Application Status Online:
As soon as you applied for the Application, you will receive one application Id on your phone number. By using this ID one can easily track their RTPS application status. So, if you already apply for any certificate and now you want to check your application status then follow the steps.
How to Check Application Status Online?
- Go to this link, http://188.8.131.52/rtps/Home.aspx
- After that click on the Application Status link.
- Now enter Application ID.
- Then click on the Status button.
- Finally, you will receive your application status either complete or pending or in process.
Bihar RTPS Application Status via SMS:
One can check their Application status via their SMS also. This will help you those who cannot access the internet. By using this, one can know their certificate status and on which date you receive your certificate. But for that, you can send a message on 56060 number.
RTPS <Application ID> SEND TO 56060
RTPS Bihar Tatkal:
The Bihar Government started a new service to get their certificate Tatkal. This service is also free like other services and it is totally under control of the Bihar Government. By using this service, one can apply for the certificate in 2 days and one can get this certificate within 2 days. After applying for this certificate, one can get a receipt from the government. If someone wants to apply for Caste certificate, Income certificate or residence certificate in Bihar, they can apply using this portal. To apply for the Tatkal Certificate one must submit any of the below-given documents.
- Job Card
- BPL Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Election Card
- Physically disable certificate
- Caste certificate
- Age certificate
- Residential proof, etc.
If you want to fill-up RTPS Bihar Tatkal offline then, you can download the RTPS Tatkal Form PDF. For download, the certificate clicks here.
Steps to confirm RTPS Bihar Tatkal Service:
- For confirmed Tatkal service, you just go-to official site.
- After visiting the site, click on Tatkal Service Confirmation link.
- Now enter Application ID and click on the Status button.
- Finally, you can see your application status.
How to download/Print your RTPS Bihar Certificate?
For download, the certificate or RTPS Print go to print RTPS Application. Now enter your application ID and click on the Print Button. Finally, you will receive a printout of your certificate.
Related Search Terms:
- RTPS Online Apply Caste
- Bihar Ration Card
- Check Status of Income Certificate
- Residential Form
- Validity of Caste Certificate in Bihar
I hope you will get the complete details about RTPS Bihar. By reading this article, you can get an idea about how to apply for a certificate online. You can also check your application status online as well as by using SMS service. In case of emergency, the government of Bihar provides Tatkal certificate service. By using this service, one can get a certificate within 2 days. So, use this Bihar RTPS portal. For more article like this visit our website Jlltd.in. If any query regarding this article, please use below comment box.
Table of Content
- 1 RTPS Bihar
- 2 Right to Public Service Bihar Portal:
- 3 RTPS Bihar Online Caste, Income, and Residential Certificate:
- 4 Steps for Check RTPS Bihar Application Status Online: