CSC Re Registration
The Common Services Centers (CSC) provides so many services to Indian People. The CSC Services are available for all district of Indian states. The services that are available on CSC centers are Business to Business, Government to Consumer and Business to Consumer. From this page, you will get necessary details about CSC features, Qualifications for CSC Registration and Structure. So, if you want to become a part of CSC then you must register. Information which provided by us will help you to join in Common Services Centers.
By reading this post you will get an idea about how to apply online for CSC Re-Registration? And find all your queries solutions.
Eligibility Criteria for CSC Registration:
- Candidates must fluent in the local language with basic knowledge of English and Computer
- Candidate’s age should be at least 18 years
- For registration, candidates must successfully qualify 10th class from any recognized board
- Candidates must be local
How to Register in CSC Online?
For registration in the Common Services Centers portal, one should follow the following easy steps. For registration in the CSC portal, you need not to pay any CSC Registration Fees. So follows the step by step process for CSC registration online.
- For CSC Registration, go to the official site of register.csc.gov
- Now go to CSC Registration link.
- Then you will redirect on a new page.
- After that, you are on a new page.
- Now click on the Registration button.
- Then enter Aadhaar number, name Authentication type (finger, iris and otp code), and Captcha code.
- Finally, accept terms and conditions and click on the submit button for making the registration process successfully.
How to Track CSC Registration Status?
Just like SBI Credit Card Status, you can also track the CSC Application Registration Status. For that follow the following steps.
- For tracking the status, first, you need the visit the official site of CSC.
- After that go to the registration section.
- Now click here to check the status button.
- Then enter Application number and Captcha code in the given field.
- Finally, click on the submit button for know your status.
- You will get an email for Application status.
Documents Required for CSC Registration 2019:
For the registration and VLE registration, you need below-given documents.
- PAN card copy
- Photographs of the building of CSC center
Requirement for CSC Online Registration:
- CD/DVD drive
- Biometric or IRIS Authentication Scanner
- Minimum 120 GB Hard Disk Drive
- Internet Connection with at least 128 KBPS Speed convenient for browsing and uploading
- Minimum 512 MB RAM
- Printer or color printer
- UPS supported computer system with windows
- Portable Genset
- Web Cam or Digital Camera
How to CSC Re-Registration or CSC Sign Up?
In order to do re-registration in the CSC portal one should follow the below steps:
- For New CSC Registration, you need to go registration page of CSC or click on www.register.csc.gov.in/register/renewal
- After that enter your Aadhaar number, OMT ID, Select the authentication type and captcha code.
- Now click on the Submit button.
- As soon as your Aadhaar Number is verified, your Aadhaar details will be displayed with the form.
- After filling the details for Kiosk, Banking, document, and Infrastructure tab.
- Finally, click on the submit button to register and generate your application Id.
- At last after successfully complete this process you will get acknowledgment email regarding update your application on your registered email address.
Services of Common Services Centers:
- PAN Card Service
- Passport Service
- Aadhaar Card Service
- Election Service
- Tax Service
- Insurance Service
- Government to Citizen
- Business to Citizen
- Ration Card
- LIC premium Collection Service
- Health Services
- Financial Services
- Utility Bill Payment
- Rail Ticket Booking
- Mobile Recharge
- Digital India Platform
- Bus Ticket Booking
- DTH Recharge
- CSC Manual
- DTH Connection
Common Service Center is an implemented by the State Designed Agency. The SDA is a government agency for different states. This plan is designed under the National e-Governance Plan and was formulated by DEITY and the Ministry of Communication and IT. It also provides employment opportunities and entrepreneurship in villages or smaller towns. This certificate gives various services like healthcare, financial service, and so many other services. The registered VLEs are must require CSC certificate. For download the certificate you must fulfill the below-given requirements.
- Candidate’s age must be 18 years old.
- Candidates must pass at least 10th class from any recognized organization
- Candidates must good at his/her local language
- He/she must have known about English and computer
Step by Step Process for Download CSC Certificate:
Downloading the CSC certificate is a very easy process for you. So, follow the given steps for Certificate downloading.
- First of all open the official site Common Services Centers.
- After that, on the homepage, the option is available “Download CSC Certificate”
- Now enter registered Aadhaar Number in the given field.
- Then enter Application Reference Number which you get at the registration time.
- After that enter Captcha codes in the given field.
- Finally, click on submit and download the CSC certificate.
About Common Services Centers:
The Common Services Centers is a government organization which established in the year of 2006. At the initial stage, this project had a target of creating a network of more than 1 lakh centers across the country. CSC is also part of the Digital India Programme.
As we discussed above the CSC is a government organization which provides so many services to all the people in India. Very famous CSC services are Business to Business, Government to Citizen and Business to Citizens. The main reason behind developing this is to give services at the doorsteps of citizens under Nirman Bharat.
The government allocated 1 lakh rupees to each rural center and 10,000 rupees to each urban center. As soon as the scheme launch, the government allocated 1 lakh rupee to center in rural and 10,000 to the urban area. After launching this government provides high-quality services to the Indians in different fields with free of cost.
CSC Contact Details:
If you have any query then you can make a call on below Helpline number.
- CSC Registration Helpline Number: 1800 3000 3468 (Toll-free number) one can call on this toll-free number between 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM on all working days.
For contact to state or District Manager click on this CSC PDF File.
Email Id: email@example.com
Headquarter of CSC: Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Electronics Niketan New Delhi – 110003.
Related Search Terms:
- CSC Registration software
- CSC SPV Registration
- CSC Registration in Hindi
- CSC Certificate
- CSC Center List
- CSC certificate Download 2019
- CSC Services list pdf
- CSC Services list in Hindi
- CSC SCA Registration
- CSC Registration irctc
- Aadhaar CSC Registration
- IRCTC CSC Registration
- New CSC Registration
- Digital Seva CSC Registration
I hope you will get all the details about CSC Registration. If you do not get Status of CSC Registration then you can make a call on 1800 3000 3468 toll-free number. For any help please visit the Common Service Center official site helpdesk. Before start registrations, you must have your Aadhaar Number. For checking Status of your CSC Registration Online you must have your application number. For more articles like Kotak Mahindra Credit Card Status or Status of SBI Credit Card must visit our site regularly or bookmark our site. Please give your valuable suggestion about article on below comment box.
Table of Content
- 1 CSC Re Registration
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for CSC Registration:
- 3 How to Register in CSC Online?
- 4 How to Track CSC Registration Status?
- 5 Documents Required for CSC Registration 2019:
- 6 Requirement for CSC Online Registration:
- 7 How to CSC Re-Registration or CSC Sign Up?
- 8 CSC Contact Details: