HDFC Credit Card Application Status
HDFC is very famous and a leading bank which has the highest credit card customers in India. This bank provides a variety of facilities like entertainment and lifestyle HDFC credit card status, airline cards; cards designed for women and co-branded cards which meet its customer satisfaction. So, HDFC provides the best money solution to its clients and for that, it uses so many processes and selects the best one for its customer.
HDFC bank provides the credit card to its customers to expand their lifestyle. Like kotak mahindra bank credit card status , it also provides facility to its customer to buy the costly things and pay later. By using HDFC Credit Card the client stay out of danger of carrying a large amount of money to buy certain things. HDFC bank gives a large group of a Credit card for everyone for a specific use. Today we discuss the HDFC Credit Cardand how to check the HDFC Credit Card Status? So, if you are a new customer of HDFC bank and don’t know how to check the status of HDFC Credit Card then read the whole article.
Credit Card Status of HDFC Bank:
Today we all use a credit card of any banks for a various purpose whether it is for shopping or entertainment.HDFC bank also provides very good credit card facility to its customers to fulfill their needs. So, if you are HDFC Bank customer and don’t know how to check Credit Card Application Status then follow the given steps carefully. But if you don’t have a credit card and want to apply for it then it is very simple. You can apply for the credit card either online or manually. After apply for HDFC Credit Card you must know Credit Card Application Status of HDFC Bank.
For knowing the credit card status you don’t require so much time. But after applying for the credit card you must wait for a few weeks. During this, you can track your credit card. Once you receive the confirmation SMS from the bank with reference number and application. If you meet all the eligibility criteria decided bank then and then your credit card get approved and you will receive confirmation SMS.
The SMS will also contain Air Way Bill number of the shipment carrying your card. This entire process of apply for credit card and receiving credit card is taken a good amount of time which is different from one person to another. So, you can check your HDFC Credit Card Application status either online or offline. Below we give you some simple steps.
But before track or know your HDFC Application Status you must remember below-given details.
- Application Reference Number which is 16 digits number
- Application Form Number available on your application form
- Mobile number
- Date of Birth
Step by Step Process for Checking your HDFC Bank Credit Card Status Online:
- For checking status, you need to visit the official site of HDFC bank.
- After that go to Cards sub-menu from Product menu.
- Then click the on credit card option.
- Now you are on the new page.
- On this page, you will find the option “Track your Credit Card Application Status”.
- Then enter Application Reference Number or Application Number or Date of Birth and phone number in the given field.
- Finally, click on the submit button for the successful completion of the tracking process.
How to Check Status of HDFC Credit Card via Mobile Number?
For checking your credit card status via your mobile number your mobile number must register. If you already registered your mobile number then follow the below steps.
- Go to the official site of and click on Apply sub domain.
- Now click on Mobile Number to Continue.
- After that enter the mobile number and click on proceed button.
- Then you will receive the OTP code on your mobile.
- Now enter this OTP code in given OTP box and click on the Submit Button.
- Finally, after submitting all the details you will get your application status of HDFC Credit Card.
HDFC Credit Card Application status tracking via Air Way Bill Number:
After successfully approve your credit card application, you will get the Air Way Bill Number. By using this number one can receive the shipping details of your HDFC Credit Card.
- For tracking your credit card status via Air Way Bill Number you need to visit the official site.
- After that enter your Air Way Bill Number in the given box.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Types of HDFC Credit Card Status:
HDFC Credit Card Application Status
- In Process
- On Hold
- No Records Found
By checking your credit card status you will find the above-given application status. If you don’t know what this status meaning then doesn’t worry. To understand each status read the following details carefully.
- HDFC Credit Card Status Disapproved Means: This status Disapproved means that your Credit Card Application has been rejected because it fails to meet eligibility criteria defined by HDFC bank. For any information related to this status contact to HDFC Credit Card Status customer care number.
- HDFC Credit Card Status in process Means: The HDFC Credit Card Status in Process denoted that bank is still in process of working for your credit card application.
- HDFC Credit Card Status in On Hold: This status defines that your bank holds your HDFC Credit Card Application because of bank want more documents or your documents do not verify properly.
- Dispatched status of HDFC Credit Card: This status defines that your credit card dispatch within 1 to 2 days. After dispatching your credit card, the HDFC bank will send an SMS to you with highlighting all the details of the delivery and expected time.
- No records found the status of Credit Card: This status shows because you fill incorrect details given box. For that, you can contact HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number.
HDFC Credit Card Application status tracking using Customer Care Number:
The HDFC bank gives facility to their customers to track their HDFC Credit Card Status via customer care number. This method for tracking the credit card is quite a time consuming and lengthy but in this process, you will definitely solve your doubts immediately. For that HDFC provide HDFC Customer Care Number. One can call on this number available 24*7.
Customer Service Number: 1800 266 4332
HDFC Credit Card Application Status Offline:
In case of lack of Internet connection, you will difficult to access HDFC site Online. In this case, you can visit the nearby HDFC bank branch. The bank Executives solves all your query regarding your Credit Card status.
How to Check HDFC Credit Card Balance?
If you already have your HDFC Credit Card and you want to check your Credit card balance then you can do online without waiting for a monthly statement. But for that, you need to register for HDFC Credit Card Net Banking. After doing this you can check your credit card balance with your account details and card bills and all your transactions.
HDFC Related Search Terms:
- Credit Card Application Status
- HDFC Application Status
- HDFC Credit Card Status Enquiry Number
- HDFC Credit Card statement
- HDFC Credit Card eligibility
- HDFC Credit Card apply minimum salary
- HDFC account opening status
- HDFC Credit Card Payment Status
- HDFC Bank Digital Account
- Credit Card Status of HDFC Bank
- Credit Card Application Status of HDFC Bank
We hope you got all the information from this article about HDFC Credit Card Status. After reading above article if you have any query related how to check your HDFC credit card status then please follow the given easy steps. If you like article then please comments in below comment box. Also you can pay or take scholarship like PFMS scholarship 2019, For more updates related other bank articles please visit our website or bookmark our site.
Table of Content
- 1 HDFC Credit Card Application Status
- 2 Credit Card Status of HDFC Bank:
- 3 Step by Step Process for Checking your HDFC Bank Credit Card Status Online:
- 4 How to Check Status of HDFC Credit Card via Mobile Number?
- 5 Types of HDFC Credit Card Status:
- 6 HDFC Credit Card Application Status Offline: