Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship is very famous scholarship among the Indian Students. Jindal Scheme is a scheme for those students who want to continue their study after 11th but due to their financial conditions, they do not continue their higher study.
So, Sitaram Jindal Scholarship provides financial support to those students for their further study. Here we discuss how to fill up the Application Form of Jindal Scholarship as well as its eligibility criteria. At our website you can check many education scholarship details like MP scholarship status, UP Scholarship, Bihar Scholarship Status 2019 and more. So, let us have look…
Overview of Jindal Scholarship 2019:
- Scholarship Authority: Sitaram Jindal Foundation
- Name of Scholarship: Sitaram Jindal Scheme
- Scholarship Participation method: Online and offline
- Scholarship For: 11th to Post graduation course
- Last Date to Apply for Scholarship: No last date
- Course for Scholarship: 11th and 12th class, PG Courses, Diploma, Engineering, Medical, UG Courses
- Application Starts From Any time of Current Season
- Family Income Required for Scholarship: 4 Lakh per year
- Official Site: www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org
Jindal Scholarship Reward:
Sitaram Jindal Foundation is providing scholarship as per the courses to various category candidates. The maximum scholarship amount is 2500 Rs. per month but it depends upon various qualification. Here we give you category-wise scholarship amount for eligible candidates.
- Category A for Class 11th and 12th: 500 Rs Per Month
- Category B for ITI Candidates: 500 Rs. for Government ITI and 700 Rs. private ITI
- Category C for PG and UG Courses: 1000 Rs. for Girls of Open Category, 800 Rs. for Open Category Boys, 1000 Rs. for PWD Candidates, 1200 Rs. for Widows & unmarried wards of Ex-servicemen
- Category D for Diploma Courses: 1200 Rs. for Girls and 1000 Rs. for Boys
- Category E for Engineering & Medicine Courses: 1700 Rs. for Engineering Pursuing Girls, 1500 Rs. for Engineering Pursuing Boys, 2000 Rs. for Medicine Pursuing Girls, 1800 Rs. for Medicine Pursuing Boys, 2500 Rs. for Engineering and Medicine Pursuing Girls, 2300 Rs. for Engineering and Medicine Pursuing Boys
- For those who are living in Hostel: 800 Rs. for ITI/Diploma/UG/PG candidates and 1200 Rs. for Medical/Engineering/PG Courses candidates
Jindal Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Those candidates, who want to get the Scholarship from Sitaram Jindal Foundation, must pursue the certain eligibility criteria. The Eligibility Criteria for all category differ from each other. So, if you want to get this scholarship, you must fulfill the below criteria as per your category.
• Eligibility Criteria for Category A:
Candidates who want to study further after their 11th or 12th class but due to their financial condition, they do not continue it. So, if you are one of them then you must successfully pass your 11th or 12th class from any Government or any recognized colleges. For boy candidates, they must secure at least 65% and Girl candidates must secure 60% of marks. For West Bengal and Karnataka candidates, they must secure 75 % of marks (boys) and 70 % of marks (girls).
• Category B Candidates Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates pursuing ITI can also apply for Scholarship. But for that, they must pass the final exam with at least 50% of marks. For girls, a candidate must secure at least 45% of marks.
• Eligibility Criteria for Category C Jindal Scholarship:
If you successfully cleared your 12th class and want to study further for UG courses like BHM, BA, BCom, BBA, and BCA then you can apply for this scholarship. But for that, male candidates must secure at least 65% and girls candidates must secure 60% of marks. For West Bengal and Karnataka State, male candidates must have 70% of marks and female candidates secured 65% of marks.
• Category D Candidates Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to continue their Post-graduation like MCA, MBA, MA, MPhil, M.Com, and M.Sc. course can apply for this scholarship. But for that female candidates must secure 60% of marks and male candidates secured 65% of marks. If you belong to West Bengal and Karnataka State, must secure 75% (for boys) and 70% (girls).
• Eligibility Criteria for Category E:
Candidates who want to study for diploma courses in engineering, medical and other courses can apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarships. For this category candidate, they must secure at least 60% of marks (for male candidates) and 55% of marks (for female candidates) in the last exam.
Note: To apply for Scholarship one must have to pursue the below-given common eligibility criteria.
- If candidates are working then, his/her family income must not more than 4 lakh per year.
- If a candidate is a student then, his/her family income must not more than 2.5 lakh.
- Age of candidates must not more than 30 years.
- Minimum percentage marks for the continuation of Jindal Scholarship relaxed by 5%.
Jindal Scholarship Application Form:
To apply for the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship, one can fill the Jindal Scholarship Form online or offline. As per their convenience, they can choose their participation method. But for that one must download the Scholarship application form from the official site of Jindal and send it to the given address of Sitaram Foundation.
Steps for Application Form of Jindal Scholarship 2019:
- First, visit the official site of Op Jindal Scholarship or go to this link https://www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org
- Now click on the Apply for Scholarship button.
- Then click on download Application.
- After that, download the Jindal Scholarship Application Form Pdf.
- Now start to fill up the application with all the necessary details.
- Then after attaching all necessary document and send it to below address.
Candidates belongs to Andaman & Nicobar Island, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Telangana, Diu & Daman, Pondicherry, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Lakshadweep, Karnataka, and Kerala can send the Application form on below address.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation,
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru- 560073.
Candidates belong from Assam, West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Tripura, Chandigarh, Sikkim, Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Odisha, Jharkhand, Nagaland, Jammu & Kashmir, Mizoram, Madhya Pradesh, Meghalaya, and Manipur can send Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application on below address.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation
11, Green Avenue,
Behind Sector D-3, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi- 110070
Required Documents For Applying Jindal Scholarship Form:
Candidates apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship, must attach some important documents with the application form. Below we listed useful documents for a scholarship.
- Copy of SSLC/HSC mark sheet
- Certificate copy of Physically handicapped if applicable
- Copy of last examination mark sheet
- Relationship dependency certificate, PPO and ex-servicemen Window I-card
- Copy of income certificate
- Merit certificate copy
- Certificate of fees payment
- Hostel Warden Certificate
Jindal Scholarship Contact Number:
For those located in Southern India and Western India contact Bangalore :
- Andhra Pradesh
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli
- Daman & Diu
We thought you know everything after reading above article on Jindal Scholarship. If you want to study further and do not have enough money then you should go for Scholarship. By reading this article, you will get an idea about how to fill up Sitaram Jindal scholarship form and what are the eligibility criteria. For an article like this, visit our Jlltd blog or bookmark our site.
Table of Content
- 1 Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme
- 2 Overview of Jindal Scholarship 2019:
- 3 Jindal Scholarship Reward:
- 4 Jindal Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- 5 Jindal Scholarship Application Form:
- 6 Jindal Scholarship Contact Number: