CM Helpline MP
Today we come with good for all Madhya Pradesh State People and the good news is that the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh State Mr. Shivraj Chouhan started MP CM Helpline for all people in Madhya Pradesh.
The main intention of this helpline is to stay their people healthy and happy. By initiating this service the CM, remove the gap between people and government. Madhya Pradesh is one state in India who initiate this service first. By using this service, any people in MP state can directly talk with CM. By using this MP CM Helpline, one can share their problem directly with CM and CM try to solve their problems. But for that, people register themselves in Madhya Pradesh CM helpline Portal.
So, here we give you complete details about CM Helpline MP as well as how to register in CM Helpline Shikayat Portal. If want to know about MP scholarship status list 2019 you can check at our portal. So, are looking for the same details, then read a complete article without missing a single one.
Madhya Pradesh CM Helpline:
As we discussed above, Mr. Shivraj Chouhan started this portal for listening to their people’s complaints and get in touch directly with them. People of Madhya Pradesh can make a call on the 181 toll-free number and solve their problems. By calling on this helpline number, people also get the details about which and how many Government schemes run in the Madhya Pradesh state.
As you know, the main reason behind CM Helpline Madhya Pradesh is to solve their people’s problems with the CM of the State. So, it is very good for all people in Madhya Pradesh that just call on CM Helpline No, to solve their query on phone. Till now, so many people can get in touch directly with the CM of the State and solve their problems easily.
Summary of CM Helpline Madhya Pradesh Portal:
- Name of Portal: MP CM Samadhan
- Toll-Free Madhya Pradesh CM Helpline: 181 or 18002330183
- Portal Launch Date: 22nd August 2017
- Lunch By: Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Mr. Shivraj Chouhan
- Under Control by PGR (Public Grievance Redressal)
- Main Purpose behind this Portal: To Solve their People’s complaints directly
- Official Website of this Helpline: http://cmhelpline.mp.gov.in/
MP CM Helpline Complaint No:
For get in touch with the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, directly you can make a call or register your complaints online on CM Helpline Madhya Pradesh portal. For register in the Portal, you must have to fill up the form. After fill-up the form, you will receive the unique code on your register phone number.
Before 2017, in 2012 Madhya Pradesh state government launched women helpline number which also 181 after Nirbhaya case occurred in Delhi. After this incident, the Union Minister Kapil Sibal written to the state government to start CM Helpline in 25th January 2013 for all Indian States.
So, State Government of Madhya Pradesh starts 181 helpline number for all people in Madhya Pradesh state. Not only by a call but as we said you can register your complaints online through the portal also. Your complaint will be closed only when you get a proper solution for your complaints and you satisfied with that solution. In this Yojna, there are more than 13,000 officials of various departments of the MP states will be added.
This department gets a query from the people and they try solving the query. People not only submit their queries in this portal but also they can give any suggestion about any governmental schemes. So, I think this is a very useful thing for MP State people. However, while asking your query, just make sure that you will not ask query regarding below-listed topics.
- Need Financial Support
- Not ask details about Right to Information
- Need a job
- A complaint is not untrue
- Pending Case in the court or high court
- Not ask your query related to court.
How to fill-up CM Helpline Shikayat in MP Helpline Portal?
For submit your complaints via CM Helpline Portal, first, you have a below-listed thing. Without these things, you will not able to register your MP CM Helpline Complaint. So, let us check this requirement.
- Device (PC or Laptop or Smartphone)
- Internet Connection in device
- Updated web-browser or Mobile App
After having the above things, you will start to register your complaints online through the portal. SO, let us start to file your complaints.
Steps for CM Helpline Madhya Pradesh Complaint Registration:
- First, visit the Official site of CM Helpline or go to this link http://cmhelpline.mp.gov.in
- Now click on Submit Complaint/ Demand/ Suggestions.
- Then read all details available on the form and agree on all the complaints.
- After that, click on the I Accept button.
- Now enter your Mobile Number, Aadhaar Number, Name, and Nickname, alternate mobile number, email, District, city, and address.
- Then enter department name, sub-department name, complaint category, District name, and your complaints within 200 words.
- After that, attach required documents from your computer.
- Finally, click on the Enter Public Complaint button. After clicking on this, you will receive a unique code on your mobile. You must keep this code. By using a code you can keep, track your complaint status.
How to check your CM Helpline Madhya Pradesh Complaint Status?
After successfully register your complaint online through the portal, you will receive the unique code on your register mobile number. By using this code, you will check your complaint status whether it is solved or not. So, for checking status, follow the below steps.
- Go to the official site of MP CM Helpline.
- After that, click on the Complaint status or directly enter your complaint code.
- Now enter your complaint code.
- Then click on the view button.
- Finally, you will your complaint status.
CM Helpline Number Madhya Pradesh:
- CM Helpline Complaint Toll-Free No: 181
- MP CM Helpline Mobile Number: +91-33-2214-5555
- Madhya Pradesh Helpline FAX Number: +91-755-2441781
- CM Helpline MP Mail Address: State Agency for Public Service, Sushasan Bhavan Bhadbhada Square, T.T Naar Bhopal, 462003.
- MP CM Helpline Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You can file your complaints between 7 AM to 11 PM if you use helpline number.
CM Helpline App Download:
Madhya Pradesh State government also lunch the Mobile App for MP People, for file the complaints from their Smartphone. So, if you are a smartphone user and you want to file your complaints via your phone then you can use the mobile app. For installing the mobile app in your phone, follow the below steps.
- Go to the official site or play store on your mobile.
- Now if you download it via play store then search MP CM Helpline.
- Then click on the Install Button.
- After that, this app successfully installed on your phone.
- Finally, you can file your complaints by registering in this portal.
We hope you will get all the details about MP Chief Minister Helpline. If you use web portal then you can follow the above-given steps for MP CM Helpline. For file complaints via phone use above contact details. If you like our article, then please share your suggestion about this article in below comment box. For an article like this, please visit our site or bookmark our site for latest updates.
Table of Content
- 1 CM Helpline MP
- 2 Madhya Pradesh CM Helpline:
- 3 Summary of CM Helpline Madhya Pradesh Portal:
- 4 MP CM Helpline Complaint No:
- 5 How to fill-up CM Helpline Shikayat in MP Helpline Portal?