PSC Thulasi: Kerala Public Service Commission is a very famous recruitment department of Kerala State. Every year so many recruitment notifications announced by Kerala State PSC. KPSC gives a very good chance for all candidates who want to get a government job in the Kerala State. So, for a regular update about the KPSC recruitment, you must register under KPSC Thulasi.
Once you register in this, you will get all suitable notifications. After receiving notification, if you want to apply for the particular post then for that you must do PSC Thulasi Login. So, if you want to get details Thulasi PSC Kerala Gov Login then read the given details carefully. Also if you want to check how to CSC login registration online.
Thulasi PSC Kerala Gov Login:
As we discussed, the Thulasi Portal will help you to get all government recruitments of Kerala State. You will get all the notifications about the latest recruitments if only if, you already registered in Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration Portal. If you want to apply for the particular post then for that you must log in your KPSC Thulasi Account. By doing login, you can renew your account, update your account details, check status from every post; you can check the list of selected candidates for particular posts and many more.
Recently there are 17 recruitment notifications announced by KPSC Thulasi. Here we give all the details about notifications in the rest of part of the article.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login:
If you want to login in the PSC Thulasi Portal, then for that you must have your login credentials. If you have login credentials then start do login in the Thulasi Portal. So, let’s follow the given easy steps.
- For PSC Thulasi Login, visit the official site or go to this link https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
- After that, enter a user id, password and given access code in the given field.
- Now click on the Log In button.
- Finally, you can access all the account details.
Kerala PSC one time Registration Profile Login:
If you are a citizen of the Kerala state and you are looking for a government job then for that you must register in PSC Thulasi Portal. For Kerala PSC Registration easily then follow the given steps.
- First of all, go to the official site of KPSC Thulasi.
- After that click on the New Registration link.
- Now enter the name, date of birth, gender, father’s name, mother’s name, religion, caste, sub-caste, ID proof, ID proof details and Mobile number in the given field.
- Then enter user id and password in the given field.
- Finally, click on the register button for making registration successfully.
After doing Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration, you must upload the photograph and scanned signature. But at the time of upload the photo and signature you must check the size of them. We know many people struggle to check credit card status like how to check Kotak bank credit card status, SBI, HDFC & other status. So we also shared that information.
Photograph: You can upload the photo with
- Maximum Size: 30kb
- Photograph Dimension: 150w*200h px
- Image Type: JPG
- Note: Your name and date of photo taken must be written in the black color white background at the bottom of the photograph.
Scanned Signature Image:
- Maximum Size: 30kb
- Image Dimension: 150w*100h px
- Image Type: JPG
- Note: Scanned Signature must be in good quality and in white background with blue/ black ink
How to Reset Thulasi Kerala PSC User ID/Password?
At the time of Login, if you forget your user id or password then by clicking on the Forgot password link you can easily recover your id or password of the account. You can also recover your password by doing SMS from your phone. For that,
- Send SMS to 166/51969/9223166166 for user id SMS KL USR and for reset password SMS KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH from your registered mobile number. For Example, if you wish to reset your password of user id aniltvm with 21/1/1983 then send SMS like KL USR RST aniltvm 21011983.
If you want to reset User ID or password online then follow then given simple steps:
- For Recover your login Credential, first, you need to visit the official site of PSC Thulasi.
- After that, click on the Forgot password link.
- Now enter a user ID, date of birth, ID proof, id proof number and code in the given field.
- Then click on the reset button.
- Finally, you can recover the password and user id of your account.
How to Check Kerala PSC Recruitment OMR Examination Mark?
- For checking OMR mark go to this link https://psc.kerala.gov.in/onlinereact/
- Now select post name from drop down,
- Then enter the registration number.
- After that, click on the Show button.
- Finally, your KPSC Recruitment Exam Marks is available on the screen.
Note: KPSC Exam marks available on the website only for two months from the date of uploads.
KPSC Recruitment 2019:
The Kerala Public Service Commission announced the notification about the 239 vacant posts for Tracer, Lower Division Clerk, Clerk Typist, Drilling Assistant, ICDS, School Assistant and many more posts. One can apply the Kerala PSC Online Application from 29th December 2018 to 30th January 2019. Interested candidates can apply for this post by doing login in Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal.
After successfully applied for recruitment, candidates must prepare for the exam. For successfully crack the exam the Kerala Public Service Commission provide Syllabus and Exam pattern. Generally, this type of exam is Objective type of exam. So, we request to all candidates that must refer to the syllabus of the exam and work hard for getting a job in the Government Department.
Before going appear in the exam, please download the KPSC Admit Card 2019. Without Admit Card any candidates do not allow to enter in the examination. One can download their PSC Thulasi Admit card 2019 by doing login the official site. For login in the portal, you must have a user id and password of the account. So, please remember your user id and password of the account.
KPSC Thulasi Customer Care Number:
One can make a call on below help desk numbers, for solve your query quickly. You must call on below number on Working hours only.
PSC Thulasi Helpline number: 0471 2444438 and 0471 2555538
Related Search Terms:
- Kerala PSC one time Registration Profile
- PSC Thulasi Logout
- PSC Profile Login Page
- Thulasi PSC Kerala Gov Login
- Log out PSC Thulasi
We hope you got all the information in above article on PSC Thulasi. If you are unemployed and you want to get a job in the government sector of Kerala then you applied for KPSC Recruitment. But for latest updates about KPSC Notification, you must register in the Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal. If you like my article then you can give your suggestion about this post in below comment box at jlltd website. For more updates about the other state recruitment then bookmark our site.
Table of Content