RTA Telangana: Are you ever caught by the traffic police for breaking traffic rules? If yes then a, you will also pay some amount to as find. But it may possibly at the time of paying find you do not have money. So, in this situation what are you doing? If you are a citizen of Telangana State and you want to pay, you find online then by using RTA M wallet App you can pay your find online. So, if you heard M-Wallet and RTA Telangana first time here we give a complete idea about that.
As you know that, after very much struggle and discussion, Telangana formed as a separate state in 2014. For running this state better, so many rules and regulations introduced. Telangana State Government also defined rules for a person who applies for a license. As you know that drive without a license is a crime. In addition, if you caught without a license then you must pay for it. So many youngsters feel that apply for a license is a very time-consuming process. However, by using the Internet one can apply for the license online across the world. So, apply for License is not a time-consuming process but a very easy process.
Before starting to apply for RTA Telangana Driving License, One must qualify for a license. So, if you are one of them who want to apply for a license then please check what the eligibility criteria are and which documents are needed for this. So, let us see some more and detailed information about Telangana IGRS Land Registration and Telangana State Driving License.
RTA Telangana Eligibility Criteria and Type of Driving License:
Telangana RTA Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for the Driving license, one must have to fulfill the below eligibility criteria.
- Applicant’s age must be 18 years to apply for valid License in Telangana State.
- If the Applicant’s age is 20 years then he/she can directly apply for Commercial license.
- Applicant must have valid learner’s license before applying for the permanent license.
- If you clear the driving test that means you know all the traffic rules and regulations before apply for Driving License.
- Applicant should apply for a driving license after at least 30 days and within 180 days from the issued date of Learning License.
Documents Required Applying for RTA Registration:
After successfully fulfilling the eligibility criteria, one can apply for the license. However, for that, you need a copy of all required documents, which are listing as below.
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate (School Living Certificate or Birth Certificate or Affidavit signed by an authorised person)
- Passport size photo
- Address proof (Voter ID Card or Passport or LIC policy or Ration Card)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Parent’s Guardian’s written proof with signature and date
How many Types of License are there in Telangana State?
Now you will get the idea about which documents are required to apply for the License and what are some basic rules for that. So, after understating the rules, let us discuss types of driving license. Do you know there are two types of Driving License: Learner’s License and Permanent License? So, let us discuss this category.
- Permanent License: Applicant get this license after 1 month of getting learner’s license.
- Learner’s License: As we know that, to apply for Permanent license, you must have learner’s license. This license is validated for 6 months and the applicant can issue this license at the time of learning driving.
Procedure for Apply Online for RTA Telangana Permanent License:
You can get an idea about the type of license and you know that after acquiring Learning License, you only apply for the Permanent License. One can apply for a permanent license after 30 days of getting Learning License. So, after 30 days and before 6 months one must apply for this license. So, to apply for the Telangana Permanent Driving License, one must follow the below steps.
- Go to official site of Telangana State or http://transport.telangana.gov.in
- After that, go to the license section, which is available on the menu.
- Now click on Permanent License link.
- Then click on the Driving Test Slot Booking TS link.
- After that, click on Fresh Driving License link under Driving License.
- Now enter learning License number, date of birth, mobile number and click on the Request For OTP button.
- Then enter OTP, which sends you on your mobile number.
- After that, enter your personal details along with your surname, aadhaar number and click on the submit button.
- Now after successfully submitting it, you will get Application Reference Number via message or mail.
- Use this Application Reference Number at the time of the test.
- On the Driving Test Day, Applicant must drive in front of RTO Authority.
- After successfully appeared for the driving test, the RTO authority will publish the test result within a few hours.
- Finally, if the applicant successfully cracks the test, Telangana DL will be sent via post to his/her register mail address.
RTA Telangana License Renewal:
After having Permanent License, Applicant can drive in the state with the License. However, do you know after a few years, you must renew your license? License renewal date is available on your license. So, please make sure that you renew your license before expiring it. If applicants fail to do so and apply for renewal after 5 years then he/she should follow some formalities for having a new license. For Renew your license, you have met the below requirements.
- Driving License
- Application Form Number
- Form No 1 or Form No 1A
- Fees (30/- Rs.)
Steps for Renewal of Driving License in Telangana:
- First visit official of Telangana RTA.
- After that go to the license menu and click on Renewal.
- Now click on the Book Online Slot link.
- Then click on Renew license link.
- After that, select one option like a renewal of a license, duplicate license, change of address, or surrender of License and select yes or no option.
- Now click on the Go button.
- Then enter Driving License number, DL Issued place, date of birth, mobile number and wait for OTP.
- After that, enter OTP.
- Now upload a scanned copy of required documents and submit an application.
- Finally, after successful verification, you will get a new driving License via post.
What is RTA m Wallet?
As you know, driving without License is one type of crime. If you caught without a license, then you must pay for it. In case, while caught if you do not have money then Telangana state gives you the facility to pay your find via m wallet App. So, by using this app, one can easily pay their find via their smartphone without visiting a specific place. For installing Telangana RTA m Wallet App or understanding how this app works, read below-given procedure.
Steps for Pay your find via Telangana Wallet App:
- First, turn on your mobile internet connection.
- After that, go to google store and search for RTA m Wallet app.
- Now click on the install app.
- Then open the app and start register in this app by entering your name, email, and Mobile number.
- After that, enter OTP and complete the registration process.
- Now enter registration number and last 5 digits of Chassis number.
- Then enter your driving license number, date of birth and click on Get button.
- Finally, after successfully register in this app; you can use this app to pay your find from your mobile by login in the app.
Note: After successfully register in this app, you can show your license via this app in case of you caught by traffic police. In this app, all the details about the license, RC book, and other documents like pollution and insurance is available. So, there is no need to carry your physical driving license.
Telangana RTO List:
- RTO Ranga Reddy
- RTO Adilabad
- RTO Medchal-Malkajgiri
- RTO Karimnagar
- RTO Mahaboobnagar
- RTO Warangal Urban
- RTO Khammam
- RTO Nalgonda
- RTO Hyderabad Central Zone
- RTO Reserved for Hyderabad
- RTO Hyderabad North Zone
- RTO Hyderabad West Zone
- RTO Hyderabad East Zone
- RTO Hyderabad South Zone
- RTO Sangareddy
- RTO Nirmal
- RTO Nizamabad
- RTO Kamreddy
People Also Search:
- Vehicle Registration Search
- TS Transport Registration Number Status
- TS Transport Tax Verification
- Driving License Delivery Status Telangana
- RTA Telangana Challan
- TS Transport Noc
Hope you will get complete details about the RTA Telangana. By reading this article, you will get to know how to renew your license by using some simple steps. As you know RTA m Wallet app you can pay your find. This app also helpful because by using this app, you need not carry physical driving license, TS transport noc, and RC book. If you like our article then writes a review about Jlltd blog in below comment box. For more updates about other articles, please visit our site or subscribe to our site for getting updates about the latest article.
Table of Content
- 1 Telangana RTA
- 2 RTA Telangana Eligibility Criteria and Type of Driving License:
- 3 Documents Required Applying for RTA Registration:
- 4 How many Types of License are there in Telangana State?
- 5 Procedure for Apply Online for RTA Telangana Permanent License:
- 6 RTA Telangana License Renewal:
- 7 Steps for Renewal of Driving License in Telangana:
- 8 What is RTA m Wallet?
- 9 Steps for Pay your find via Telangana Wallet App: