RTE Gujarat 2019 Application Form
The State Government of Gujarat announced the notification about the RTE Gujarat. Just like RTE MP, Gujarat State Government published the notification for 25% quota for SC, ST, OBC and General category candidates of Gujarat State.
RTE is helpful for all candidates who want to get admission into various public and private school. So, if you are civilian of Gujarat state and your income is less or equal to mention in RTE Rules, then you are eligible for apply. From this website, you will get all the details about RTE Gujarat as well as how to apply for Admission and how to check MP scholarship status online.
Brief Overview RTE Gujarat Admission 2019 Online:
- Admission Authority Name: Government of Gujarat, Right to Education (RTE)
- Admission For: Only School candidates
- Gujarat RTE Admission Starts from: in the month of April 2019
- Last date to Apply for RTE Admission: in the month of April 2019
- A date for download RTE Gujarat Admit Card 2019-20: In the month May 2019
- RTE Scheme is only for Gujarat State
- Selection Process: via Lottery
- Official Website: https://rte.orpgujarat.com/
RTE Gujarat Online Application 2019-20:
The State Government of Gujarat announced notification about RTE in the month of April 2019. So, candidates who want to get admission under the RTE Act. Candidates whose age group between 2 June 2013 to 1st June 2014 are eligible for this admission.
If your children are coming in this age group then you must apply for this. But as we discussed above, this RTE Gujarat is only for 25% quota. In 25% quota, including SC, ST, OBC, and General category candidates. For fill-up application, candidates must satisfying eligibility criteria. If the candidate is not meet eligibility criteria, then he/she will not allow getting admission. The rejected candidates list will be listed on the official site with the rejection reason.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2019-20 Date:
The Gujarat State Government RTE announced the important dates for Gujarat RTE. Based on important dates of Gujarat RTE 2019; candidates can get to know about the last date for fill up the application, admit card download date, and result announced date. Here we give complete details about Important Dates for RTE 2019.
|RTE Application Form for Gujarat State Start from||In the month of April, 2019|
|Last Date for Online Admission in RTE||In the month of April, 2019|
|A date for Submitting the Required Documents||In the month of April, 2019|
|A Date for download Admit Card of RTE Gujarat||In the month of May, 2019|
|RTE Gujarat School List announcing date||In the month of May, 2019|
RTE Gujarat Rules for 25% Quota Candidates:
Before applying for the Admission under RTE, one must satisfy the below-given eligibility criteria. Without satisfying it, one not allowed to apply for the admission. If they even do so, at the time of list announcement, they come under the rejection list. So, before applying one must go through the below criteria.
Age Limit for RTE Gujarat Admission:
- Candidates must be born between 2 June 2013 to 1 June 2014 are only allow for the admission.
RTE Gujarat 2019 Registration Minimum Income:
Any citizen of Gujarat cannot eligible for admission through RTE. For admission via RTE candidate’s parent’s income also matter. As per various category the income, also vary from each other.
|Caste||Annual Income per Annum|
|General Category||Up to 68,000 Rs.|
|OBC||Up to 1 lakh|
|SC/ST Category||Up to 2 lakh|
Application Form of RTE Gujarat 2019 in Gujarat:
If anyone wants to apply for admission through RTE, one must fill up the Application form online. The Online application form will be available on the official site of RTE. As we given above application form filling process started in the month of April. One can also apply for the admission offline. For a newbie, one should follow the below easy steps. By using this step, one can easily fill up the form.
Online Application of Gujarat RTE Admission 2019-20:
- First, visit the official site and do the registration.
- After successfully registration, login in the RTE Gujarat Portal with username and password.
- Now enter all the details like full name, date of birth, mother’s details, and father’s details.
- Then enter bank details with mobile number and email address.
- After that, click on the next step button.
- Now you will get mail on your email id.
- Then upload all necessary scanned documents.
- After that, click on the change password and enter a new password if you want.
- Now enter your contact details with your permanent address.
- Finally, click on the submit button and print out RTE Gujarat Online Application Form 2019 for future use.
How to Apply for Application via Offline?
One can apply offline for the RTE Application. But for that, one must download the application form from the official site. After downloading the form, one must fill-up the form and send it Sewa Kendra office with a necessary document.
RTE Gujarat Admission Selection Process:
As soon as submitting the application on a given date to Directorate of Primary Education, parents and candidates are waiting for the RTE Gujarat Result. Candidates will be selected through the lottery system and the result of RTE admission is available on the website on given time and date. So, if you apply for this, then you must have your username and password and on the basis of that, you can easily know your result.
Pre-Requisites for RTE Gujarat 2019 Application:
- Aadhaar Card/ electricity bill/ passport/ telephone bill/ water bill/ driving License/ration card for address proof.
- For parent’s Caste Certificate: Taluka Development Officer certificate or Competent Officer Certificate or Mamlatdar or Social Welfare Officer Certificate
- BPL Card
- Birth Certificate
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- Labour & Employment Dept. Certificate
- Civil Surgeon Certificate for HIV affected candidate
- Bank details
- Copy of parents and children Aadhaar Card
RTE Admission Test Centers:
RTE Gujarat Admit Card 2019:
RTE Admit Card release in the month of May. For download the admit card of RTE 2019 on must remember their application number and date of birth. After submitting these details, one should download their admit card.
Hope you get all the details about the RTE Gujarat Admission. For admission under the RTE Act. Follow the above steps and read the above eligibility criteria. If you like, our post then gives a comment in below comment box. For more articles like RTPS Bihar this visit our site Jlltd or bookmark our site.
Table of Content
- 1 RTE Gujarat 2019 Application Form
- 2 Brief Overview RTE Gujarat Admission 2019 Online:
- 3 RTE Gujarat Online Application 2019-20:
- 4 RTE Gujarat Rules for 25% Quota Candidates:
- 5 Application Form of RTE Gujarat 2019 in Gujarat:
- 6 RTE Gujarat Admit Card 2019: