SBI Credit Card Application Status
SBI Credit Card Status: The SBI (State Bank of India) is one of the very famous and second largest issuers of credit cards in India. SBI designed the credit card in this way that helps its customers without any difficulty. State Bank of India credit card gives you a variety of features which makes it very popular and highly useful for a different group of people.
Today in this article we discuss SBI Credit Card and How to check SBI Credit Card Status online. At our poeral you can see many credit card status info like how to check kotak credit card application status, Axis bank status & HDFC. So, if you are looking for same information then kindly read and follows the whole article carefully with its steps.
How to Check Status of SBI Credit Card Online?
As we know that SBI is very famous and provide the SBI Bank Portal, credit card and SBI Card since 1998. Today more than 5 million credit card user of SBI. SBI provides different credit cards for a different purpose like travel, shopping, lifestyle and many more.
It is very easy to check your SBI Credit Card Application Status. For checking the status of SBI Card’s you must visit the official webpage of SBI. After that follow the below-given easy steps. One can check or retrieve their application status by two different.
SBI Credit Card Application Status Check by using Application or Reference Number:
- For checking the Credit Card Application status first you need to visit the official site.
- After that click on the Credit Card menu and click on apply button.
- Now find go to the Track Application section available at the bottom of the page.
- Then enter Application or Reference number in the given text box.
- Finally, click on the track button to view your credit card status application.
SBI Credit Card Status by PAN Card Number:
If you don’t remember your reference number or Application number then you can also retrieve your Status of SBI Credit Card Application by using PAN number. For that follow the given steps.
- Go to the official site of SBI Bank.
- After that go to the credit card menu and click on the Apply button.
- Then you are in the new window.
- Now go to the bottom of the page and fill date of birth and the PAN number in the given text box.
- Finally, click on the retrieve button for know your credit card status.
How to Check SBI Credit Card Status Offline?
SBI also provide the facility to check its credit card Status offline. For checking the status offline. One can call on below given SBI Credit Card helpline number or SBI Credit Card toll-free number for SBI Credit Card Application Status Tracking.
- 1860-18-1290 (Toll-free Number)
- 39020202 (STD Code)
Before calling on above customer care number you must keep or remember your Application or reference number. Because the customer care executive asks Application or reference number for checking your Application Status.
Results of SBI Credit Card Application Status:
While checking the application status you will get any of the below mention results.
You can get the above mention result state of your Credit card Status. So, below we give you what each state means.
- In-Progress: The status In-Progress means that the bank is still working on your credit card Application.
- On-Hold: The SBI Yatra Credit card Application Status on-hold means that bank requires more documents to confirm your application. You can also get on-hold status in case of document verification failure.
- Approved: You will get the status result Approved if your all documents are successfully verified by SBI bank. After verifying by the bank, it dispatches your credit card very soon.
- Dispatched: This status means that your credit card application is successfully verified and your credit card has been dispatched and you will very soon get it. You can get the credit card on your address. After Dispatch, the Credit card the bank will send SMS about all details about the credit card. You will get your credit card within 1 to 2 days after dispatch.
- Disapproved: You will get this status when you fail to fulfill all the eligibility criteria. For any query about your this status, you can contact the SBI Credit card Status Customer Care Number.
SBI Credit Card Categories:
Just like HDFC Credit card SBI also provide different credit cards to fulfill its customer’s requirements. There is more than 18 credit card provided by SBI for individuals whether you are fresher or you are a highly paid employee. Each credit card has its own features. It might be possible that all credit cards are not useful for you. If one credit card fulfills your need then others may not be useful for you. So, as per your requirements select your credit card. Below we give the main category of the credit card.
- Travel and Fuel
- Banking Partnership
Lifestyle Credit Cards:
- SBI Card ELITE
- Doctor’s SBI Card (in association with IMA)
- Doctor’s SBI Card
- SBI Card ELITE Advantage
Reward Credit Cards:
- SBI Card PRIME
- Apollo SBI Card
- SBI Card PRIME Advantage
- Tata Platinum Card
- Tata Platinum Card
SBI Shopping Credit Card:
- Simply CLICK SBI Card
- Simply SAVE SBI Card
- SBI Unnati Credit Card
- Central SBI Select + Card
- Central SBI Select Card
- STYLEUP Contactless Card
- Capital First SBI Card
- Simply CLICK Advantage SBI Card
- Simply SAVE Advantage SBI Card
SBI Travel and Fuel Credit Card:
- BPCL SBI Card
- Yatra SBI Credit card
- Air India SBI Signature Card
- Air India SBI Platinum Card
- Chennai Metro SBI Card
- Mumbai Metro SBI Card
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit Card
Banking Partnership Card:
- Karnataka Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Karnataka Bank SBI Simply SAVE Card
- South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- South Indian Bank Simply Save SBI Card
- LVB SBI Platinum Credit Card
- LVB SBI Simply SAVE Card
- Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Federal Bank SBI Credit Card
- KVB SBI Signature Card
- Karur Vysya Bank – SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Karur Vysya Bank – SBI Card
- Oriental Bank of Commerce- SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Oriental Bank of Commerce- SBI Card
- Bank of Maharashtra- SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Bank of Maharashtra- SBI Card
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Credit Card:
Before apply for SBI Credit Card one must check following criteria defines the State Bank of India. In the case of Disapprove the credit card application, one must not match Credit Card Eligibility. So one must check below SBI Credit Card Eligibility before applying for credit card.
- Customer or applicant’s age must be between 18 to 60 years.
- Applicant must be an Indian Resident
- He/she CIBIL Score must High
- Applicant must be self – employed or doing a job
- Customer must meet the annual income level define by the SBI bank
- Must provide the necessary documents
Documents Required for SBI Credit Card Application:
Customer must meet above requirements with necessary documents defined by the Bank. This is necessary because the bank wants to show whether he/she will able to pay its bill within the given time period. Below we give you a list of documents requires for SBI Credit Card Application.
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||Income Proof|
|· Govt. ID
· Voter Id card
· PAN Card
|· Latest other banks/credit card statement
· Rental Agreement
· Other utility bills
· Driving License
· Phone and electricity bill
|· Latest month salary slip
· Latest IT returns with the computation of income or certified financials, last business continuity proof
How to Apply for SBI Credit Card Online?
SBI is a very famous bank in India which gives you a large number of services. One of the very famous services is SBI Credit card. If you want to apply for the SBI credit card then it is very easy. By following some simple steps you can apply for a credit card of SBI. To apply customer has three options:
- Help Me Find a Card
- Track My Application
- Retrieving My Application
For that, you need to visit the homepage and go to apply menu. After that click on the Help Me Find a Card link. Now list of credit cards available on your screen. Choose one of them as per your needs. After selecting a credit card click on the Apply Now button. As soon as you click on the button you will be redirected on the new button. After that enter below provided details correctly in the given text box.
- Name – First Name, Middle Name, Last Name format
- City from dropdown
- Occupation from Dropdown
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income
- PAN Number
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
After entering Mobile Number click on Verify Mobile number button. When you click on this button you will receive an OTP code on your registered mobile number. Now enter OPT code and click on Next step button. After bank will start it verification process for approving or denying the Credit card application.
Trending: Form 15 G Download
Benefits of SBI Credit Card:
SBI New Credit Card offers below-given advantages to its customers:
- Lower Interest Option
- Money Simplified
- Easy Access Channel
- Utility Bill Payments
- Other Benefits
SBI Credit Card Payment online:
SBI gives you very good features of paying their credit card bills online. So, one can pay their credit card bill from the home or office or via mobile app also.SBI gives methods to pay the credit card bill online which are listed as below.
- Electronic Clearing Services
- SBI mobile banking
- Online from SBI site
- SBI Auto Debit
- Visa Credit Card Pay
- Debit Card
- Paynet-Pay Online
- Electronic Bill Payment
How to Pay Bill of SBI Credit Card Offline?
SBI gives facility to pay credit card bills offline. By using any of the following methods one can pay their credit card bill easily. For offline payment, one doesn’t require an internet connection. That’s why many of us select this method payment.
- SBI ATM (Debit Card)
- Over the payment Counter
- Manual Drop Box via cheque
- Easy bill via Cash
- Electronic Drop Box via Cheque
How to Login in SBI Portal?
In today’s digital world all the things are digitalized. By using Net banking feature one can pay their bills from home or office. Net banking provides 24*7 account access facility to its customers. So, by using online banking one can access all the details of transaction or details of your account without visiting a nearby bank.
The SBI registration process is very easy and for activates the SBI net banking on your SBI Card follow below given steps.
- For SBI login, visit www.sbicard.com
- After that click on login.
- Now enter user ID and Password.
- Finally, click on the login button for making the login process successfully.
SBI Card Registration Process:
- For registration visit the home of SBI Card.
- Now go to the login page and click on First-time User link
- Then enter the card number, CVV number, date birth and click on proceed button.
- After that enter OTP and go to next step.
- Finally, enter a password and click on proceed button.
SBI Credit Card Forget Password:
- For reset, the password or user Id click on Forgot your User ID or Password link.
- Then enter your card number, CVV number, date of Birth and click on the proceed button.
- After that enter OTP code and go to the next step.
- Now enter a new password and click on reset password button.
- Finally, do log in with new password and access all your account details.
SBI Card App:
The state bank of India also provides the Mobile App for Mobile banking. BY using this app one can access the official site at anytime anywhere. For download the SBI Credit Card App go to your play store app and download the SBI Card APP. One can download this app via official site also.
SBI Credit Card Customer Care Service:
SBI Credit Card Status Helpline Number:
- SBI Toll-Free Number: 1860 180 1290
- A toll-free number of SBI Credit card Status for Hyderabad: 040 2475 6925
- Bangalore: 080 2594 3030
- Mumbai: 022 2644 5532 , 022 2644 5533
- Chennai: 044 2821 4635
- Delhi: 011 2336 1631, 011 2334 5756, 011 2336 1070
SMS number for Status of SBI Credit Card:
- SMS “HELP” and send it to 5676791
- Send email on SBI Credit Card Customer Care: email@example.com
P.O. Bag 28,
New Delhi- 110001
Related Search Terms:
- SBI Credit Card Online Payment
- SBI Credit Card Apply minimum Salary
- SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number
- Track SBI Credit Card Application Status
- SBI Credit Card Activation
- SBI Credit Card pin Generation
- SBI Credit Card apply minimum salary
- SBI ATM Card Helpline
- How to track SBI ATM Card Delivery Status
- SBI Credit Card Form pdf
- SBI Credit Card verification Call
- SBI Credit Card Details
Hope you will get all the details about the SBI Credit Card Status. By reading this article you can get an idea about how to check the SBI Credit card application Status. If you have any suggestion then give your valuable suggestion in given comment box. For more articles about bank like HDFC Credit Card , Kotak credit card, etc. please bookmark our portal Jlltd or visit our site daily.
Table of Content
- 1 SBI Credit Card Application Status
- 2 How to Check Status of SBI Credit Card Online?
- 3 SBI Credit Card Application Status Check by using Application or Reference Number:
- 4 SBI Credit Card Status by PAN Card Number:
- 5 How to Check SBI Credit Card Status Offline?
- 6 Results of SBI Credit Card Application Status:
- 7 SBI Credit Card Categories:
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for SBI Credit Card:
- 9 Documents Required for SBI Credit Card Application:
- 10 How to Apply for SBI Credit Card Online?
- 11 Benefits of SBI Credit Card:
- 12 SBI Credit Card Payment online:
- 13 How to Pay Bill of SBI Credit Card Offline?
- 14 How to Login in SBI Portal?